In an age where people hate typing out complete websites on their phone and wanting results yesterday, we have gathered the top apps to make your homebuying process informative- but more important, convenient.
Now you know we weren’t going to write this blog without including our own little slice of app heaven in here did you? Our app competes with the best by allowing for easy home searches at your finger tips. Know the area you want to stay in but aren’t quite sure exactly where to look? This app uses its GPS to help you out a bit further. Customized and optimized for our local market here in Hampton Roads, you know you’re in good hands with this.
This is one of the top recommended apps by our agents in our company, and it was “Most addictive real estate app” by HGTV Magazine. After downloading it ourselves, with a client perspective in mind, it is pretty cool. For starters, you can take a picture of a home and it gives you all the details you need! That was enough to keep this on our landing dock.
What details you ask? Well here’s a list:
- Home value estimates
- Interior Photos
- School Ratings
- Lot Boundaries
You can also easily search for homes via school zones, and even open house dates. Want to send a message? You can ask Siri to do it for you- easy peasy. These homes are also updated in real time. No wonder this is a crowd favorite.
Have you ever gone home shopping and you try to take a billion pictures of each home only to forget which picture belongs where? Well stress no more! This is a PERFECT app just for this! You can even take voice notes! I know, right?!
This app is a home buying photo journal that captures and organizes every detail of every home to review and share later with friends or loved ones.
Here are some of the perks:
- Snapshots are assigned to specific property, room, and/or home feature.
- Organization. You can choose from photos, videos, or voice memos & review your library organized by address
- Easy to Share: Easy to share and get the opinions that matter most to you
- Total Cost Analysis: Transparency in mortgage options
Whether or not you have a family, most people searching for a home like to know if they are in or around an area with low crime- and reasonably so. No need to check into the local authorities because…
Theres an app for that.
Crimemapping allows you to explore your desired neighborhood with reports that come directly from the local law enforcement agency.
- Find crime, where available, in your current location or by typing an address.
- Filter by crime type and by date up to 6 months back.
- List all the participating agencies and view their crime.
Before we dive into this, we want to make sure that you understand that NO mortgage calculator will ever replace talking to an actual mortgage lender. The calculators are meant to give you information so you make educated decisions on your home purchase. With that being said, here are the benefits of this app:
- Calculator is extremely inclusive, factoring in property tax and mortgage insurance
- All-in-one calculator for managing other financial matters including car loans, credit cards, and student loans
- Save loans to your favorites for a quick snapshot
- Interactive sliders for quick data entry
- Animated graphs, because who doesn’t love watching their balances tumble!
Once you’ve started your home buying process, you know there is going to be paper work. Well long gone are the days of faxes- what is that? Enter DocuSign, an app thats lets you send, read, and sign documents securely on the go.
Check out below why this is the most widely used eSign app worldwide.
- Sign Docs for free
- Send complete documents via email, dropbox, Evernote, google drive and more
- Create and customize personal signature
- Supports PDF, Word, Excel, Images (PNG, JPEG, TIFF), text and more
- Offline access- no wifi needed to sign! — You can even sign on a plane!
- Most important- everything is legally binding per the eSign Act.
Okay, Okay…we just wanted to sneak this one in here because HELLO!- there are TONS of ideas floating around on that app! From redecorating, to real estate photos, cleaning hacks, home buying process info graphics- you name it! Its on there.
I mean, once you start pinning and making boards its a done deal. This app is seriously addictive.
For more information on how we can make your home buying process smooth and simple, with results as fast as yesterday, call us today! 757-717-1003 or fill out the form below:
[gravityform id=”84″ title=”false” description=”false”]